We’re currently working with a Top-tier market specialist in the Insurance industry that is looking for an Commercial Account Manager for the Richardson office.
The Account Manager deals with clients, customers, and insurance companies to assure that the needs of the clients are being served. Intelligence, the ability and willingness to solve problems, and the ability to work well with many types of people are crucial to the success of an Account Manager.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- 3+ years of Property and Casualty insurance experience in an agency or broker setting
- High School Diploma required; Bachelors or Associates degree preferred
- Texas Property and Casualty Insurance License required
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and Word
- Ability to work with internet-based programs
- Knowledge of AMS 360 preferred, not required
- Experience in the homeowner’s association/condominium management industry is a plus
- Exceptional client and customer service skills
- Strong verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills