Our client is an insurtech that has created an agent-centric platform for the personal insurance marketplace. They are looking to add multiple agents in AZ, their 1st state to launch
The primary responsibility of their agents are to build a book of business through:
- Prospecting and establishing referral relationships with professionals from the real estate and mortgage industry.
- Working with clients to understand their insurance needs, risk management tolerance and analyzing options to ensure they are well protected. Ultimately you will provide a custom solution to mitigate household risk.
- You will cross sell best of breed products to ensure your clients have the peace of mind and security they are seeking.
- You are in the risk advice business, and will use a consultative sales approach.
Once agents establish a book of business,, many will also take on additional leadership responsibility that starts with being a mentor, and could lead to running their own agency.
- 2+ years of outstanding sales performance with the ability to drive results and innovate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Property & Casualty Insurance Producer License
- Strong organizational, negotiation, and value-based selling skills
- A customer-centric mindset with the ability to quickly establish trust and credibility
- Insurance product knowledge and the ability to gather additional knowledge rapidly
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google products, along with experience working with a CRM.