Highly respected and long-standing Dallas based insurance agency is seeking an assistant personal lines account manager to help support producers with their current client base. This person will join a company who puts a premium on working collaboratively to make sure their clients are provided the very best service possible.
- 100% remote for candidates residing in Texas!
- Medical is paid for by the company!
- Flexible work schedule – 7.5 work day!
- TONS of growth opportunities!
- Voted Insurance Journal’s Top 100 P/C Agencies, Insurance Journal’s Best Place to Work in the Southwest Region, and Top Workplace in DFW by The Dallas Morning News!
The ideal candidate will have:
– At least 1 year of personal lines, account management experience within an independent insurance agency/broker environment.
– Experienced and highly proficient in using Applied Epic.
– Strong understanding of underwriting and rating procedures.
– Any insurance designations would be a plus.
– Any experience in high net worth personal lines would be a plus.