Questpro is partnered with an Insurance Carrier in the North Dallas area who has an immediate need for an Auto Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster.
Non-Standard Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster
Position: Non-Standard Auto Bodily Injury Adjuster:
Position Summary Statement: Provide customer service and handle large volume of claims. Improve quantity and quality.
1. Analyze coverage to determine applicability.
2. Perform all investigation into accident facts, evaluate liability exposure and deny or settle
outstanding claims in a fair and quick manner.
3. Comply with Insurance Code regulations for claim handling.
4. React to suspicious loss indicators.
5. Prepare appropriate files for subrogation.
6. Determine steps to be taken when problems arise.
7. Refer matters beyond authority to Supervisor/Manager.
8. Prepare appropriate files for SIU referral and investigation.
9. Comply with Insurance department license requirements.
10. Maintain awareness of industry trends.
11. Provide and maintain excellent customer service.
12. Contact appropriate parties on all new assigned claims by days end of receiving.