Thriving Benefits team with a well-known DFW Broker is looking to fill a hybrid role for their North Dallas office.
Looking for someone that has good client support experience in the benefits space, but also likes to dig into the financials. Such as: Collect client data from carrier sites and store in appropriate place; Use client data to update client reports; and Validate client reports with carrier reports to ensure accuracy.
Offering Hybrid Work Schedule (Tue/Wed in office)
Why this is a great opportunity?
Joining a team with long tenure and proven success
Company offers long term growth and encourages and assists with career designations
Qualified Candidates should possess the following:
- 1 to 2+ years' Group Benefits experience in an agency or broker setting
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of excel
- Ability to follow and complete math equations
- Ability to follow and complete pre-built templates in excel
- Active L&H license preferred