WOW! Exciting Opportunity for “Self – Insured's” focused Sales Professional
What? Brand New Sr. Business Development Opportunities
How many? 1 of 3 Geographically Situated – immediate hires
Where? Remote: West Coast | Rockies
Hiring additional Sales Talent in Upper Mid West & North East
Why? Territory Expansion
High Industry Utilization, Huge ROI for Clients, Condensed Sales Cycle that yields bigger bonuses 4 U!
With your unique sales approach and drive armed with their ROI Calculator. Your cultivated Contacts (Employers, Risk Managers Claims Consultants, etc) will not only give you the business, they’ll be the one buying you lunch!
Driven by industry demand Powered by people obsessed with delivering premium social reporting solutions to the Insurance Carrier Risk Management Ecosystem.
Bring your hustle, they’ll supply the product muscle. To learn more message, me today.
Compensation Package Overview: W2 + commissions w/100% Employer pays 100% EE’s healthcare premium.
Culture – Fun, focused, team environment: professional without being overly stuffy!
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE?
- Direct experience Worker's Compensation/Cost Containment Insurance services
- Direct experience calling on Self – Insured’s Network (ex. Risk Managers/Claims Consultants)
- Have relevant up to date network of prospects (decision makers/influencers) who are willing to meet and make introductions.
- Proven track record of success landing new logo business within Self-Insured’s Risk Mgmt. Space.
- Able and willing to articulate these wins during the interview process as key indicator of current and future performance.
- Have working knowledge of the principles, terminology, and practices of Claims and risk management.
- Business expertise and entrepreneurial spirit showing your desire to be the best
Demonstrated ability to organize and plan complex tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to run demo’s & virtual meetings leverage platforms such Teams, Zoom etc.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of any organization.
- Exceptional time management skills and solid follow-through skills
- Ability to deliver positive, measurable results.
- Experienced demonstrated closer.
- Proficient in CRM’s such HubSpot or Salesforce and MS Office Suite, particularly Word and PowerPoint, and possess excellent.
- Ability to collaborate on a team level with excellence, dignity and respect.
- Ability to balance team environment with independent initiative.
- Compelling persuasion/negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to make a positive first impression.
- Skilled in customer service relations, analysis and problem solving.
- Must be able to present complex concepts to non-technical users and convey an understanding of the practical business application solution.
To Acquire New Business.
- Primary responsibility is to grow net new revenue vs manage existing accounts.
- Support the development goals of the organization as a major contributor to revenue growth.
- Support the growth and development of business through contract renewals or expansion.
- Identify, develop, and expand new relationships with Insured, Self-Insured, Carrier and Public Entity prospects by determining market trends and client needs and staying abreast of changes.
- Identify potential customers and coordinate information gathering efforts to include research and recommendation of new companies, industries, or localities to target, as well as ensuring that potential conflicts are evaluated.
- Contribute to or leads the preparation and presentation of services and qualifications to potential and new clients.
- Seek out and coordinate networking opportunities by attending Workers’ Compensation networking or other industry related meetings and functions, with budget approval.
- Develop an individual sales plan with measurable goals reported weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Establish and maintain individual business relationships with key customers.
- Work with other Sales Executives, Account Executives/Managers and Department Leads to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Interface well with other personnel and understand resources, deliverables, and schedules
- Seek out and coordinate networking opportunities by attending Workers’ Compensation Related industry networking events and related meetings and functions, with budget approval
- Position will require overnight travel
Other responsibilities or duties as may be assigned
Contact Recruiter: email@example.com