Our client is a growing independent adjusting firm, looking for a Business Development Representative for the Texas region. This individual will be responsible for maintaining their current client base and look for new business opportunities.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Attend industry/claim association meetings some of which will occur in the evenings.
- Ability to travel, with some overnights (~20% of the time overnight travel).
- Track meetings and sales opportunities in the CRM. (Salesforce)
- Able to make cold calls / contacts with potential customers.
- Follow up on leads in a timely manner.
- Host / present continuing education classes.
- • Ensure that leadership team is provided with realistic sales opportunities and is kept aware of any significant changes or developments and status against the business plan.
Ideal candidate will have
- Insurance industry experience is a plus but not required. communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful business development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Familiar with SalesForce.
- Proven success in presentations – in person and virtually
- Adjuster license, not required but a plus
Can be located anywhere in Texas, preferably in a major city – Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio