Insurance Carrier is currently seeking a Business Support Representative who will be responsible for processing and distributing incoming documents, including digitizing and routing documents to the appropriate files and workflows, in order to support an efficient flow of tasks throughout the organization. This individual will also coordinate and process policy copy and reprint requests, support outgoing document printing and mailing, and provide administrative support to the claims and legal departments in retrieving and distributing relevant documentation.
* Associate’s Degree preferred.
* Two years of relevant experience required.
* Basic knowledge of Underwriting, Claims, ImageRight, ExpressServe, Enterprise Print Manager and Policy Decision workflows and administrative functions.
* Solid knowledge of standard office practices and procedures.
* Ability to review documents quickly to identify and assess key information.
* Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Ability to analyze, define and solve problems; the use of good judgment and decision-making.