Rare Claims Leadership Opportunity to build Commercial Liability Claims Unit yet have security and financial stability at an A rated Carrier that 's expanding its coverage and claims offerings in the western United States,
Luxury of working with incredible passionate leadership over all culture. They work hard to attract and retain the best people to provide leading edge service to our customers. To this end, they've developed a competitive benefit program, work/life program and personal/professional development.
This role will be based out of Greater Salt Lake, Utah. Relocation may be provided. Flexible in office schedule, however must reside with in normal commuting distance.
Company philosophy promotes great work environment with a healthy life outside of work.
- Provide technical leadership, direction, and support for the entire claims department.
- Play a key role in developing and maintaining department philosophies, strategic directions, standards, processes, and practices
- Help management and staff understand key claims trends and performance indicators.
- Build and establish best practices and workflow for litigation, liability, and umbrella claims process.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and evaluate the overall claims process.
- Gather, interpret, and develop claims reporting.
- Analyze claims result to identify areas for improving loss results and expenses.
- Manage department compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Help manage the department budget.
- Serve as liaison to internal business partners to ensure communication of information on emerging trends and claims performance.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- At least eight years of experience in litigation and liability claims and insurance administration.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to make polished presentations and report important information to executives, directors, and other key decision makers.
- Proven leadership and managerial skills
- Expert-level understanding of claims processes and systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; graduate degree preferred
- Experience in construction coverage and claims handling preferred.
Recruiter Contact email@example.com