Remote East/Central Time zone
Nationally awarded TPA seeks a progressive Workers' Compensation Supervisor who demonstrates strong leadership ability and proven Technical Claims Aptitude ready for a Career “Blast Off!”
Direct experience managing NY Workers' Compensation Claims Adjusters in a TPA who enjoys the fast pace client centric Claims Administrative environment.
Valid NY Adjusters' License
Thorough current knowledge of NY Workers' Compensation Law
Claims, workers compensation, TPA, *Proficient working, presenting and overseeing a team within today's virtual business environment.
- Supervises staff claims staff made up of NY Indemnity Claims Representatives who will be responsible for the investigation, negotiation and settlement of workers compensation claims and losses within limitations of authority outlined in the Claims Guide
- Regularly examines claim files to determine if proper techniques and procedures are being followed, claims are paid, and proper documentation is completed
- Educates and trains employees as directed by the Upper Management assisting with performance objectives and evaluations
- Analyzes claim and loss volume and expense
- Maintains proper reserves, controls claim and loss costs/adjustment expense
- Interface with Clients as needed to perform Claim Reviews,
- Able to guide and assist Account Managers and Sales with Client Presentations, RFP's, and Customer Relations as needed.
Compensation: is based on applicants current skills, knowledge, abilities w2 +bonus opportunity with healthcare & PTO
Recruiter Contact [email protected]