Life Insurance Client Relationship Manager needed for established independently owned growing Dallas based broker.
This position will be a part of our thriving L&H and Employee Benefits department which is a well-oiled, team oriented culture with opportunity for upward mobility and long term stability. The primary function of this role will be to maintain prospects, new business, and the database, along with client service and support.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with individual life insurance
- Must have or able to obtain a valid TX Group I, Life & Health Agent license within 30 days of employment
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills to build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Must have strong hands-on experience with various computer systems including rating systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must be able to handle a heavy workload and meet critical deadlines.
This is an office based role that will migrate to a hybrid schedule (2 days WFH) upon successful completion of 6 months of employment.
Apply to join our WINNING TEAM today!