Commercial Account Manager needed for growing retail broker with locations across the state.
This role will be responsible for marketing, servicing, and providing support to Producers and Account Executives in maintaining and expanding all assigned accounts, and processing documentation on new accounts.
- Texas General Lines Agent License (Property & Casualty), or attainment within 90 days
- 2+ years in the commercial insurance field or has obtained CISR or TIIA designation in Commercial Lines
- Ability to retain a Book of Business between $450,000 and $650,000
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
- Insurance professional designations such as CISR, ACSR, CRM, CIC
- Bachelor's Degree
This will be an office based role through training/acclimation period and can then transition to a hybrid schedule; 2 days/week WFH and 3 days/week in the office.
Our client offers stability, growth opportunity and great benefits. Join our team today!