Commercial Account Manager
Opportunity Overview “Best of both Worlds”
All the fun of fast past forward thinking Middle Market Retail Agency with a “genuine team based culture” that's owned by a national leader in insurance broking and risk management solutions. With a combined 90 plus years of insurance experience, knowledge and expertise it's a great launch pad for your Account Management Career to take off!
Hybrid in office location Irvine CA – min. 2 days per week.
Perks Training | Continuing Education Paid by Company | work life balance| excellent benefits competitive pay upward career track
- Review insurance coverages to ensure quality of risk placement. Notify Vice President when changes in coverage are required due to a change in exposure, marketplace and/or general improvement of insurance program. Utilize additional technical resources as needed.
- Demonstrate an understanding of routine coverages and policy terms and be able to clearly articulate this information as needed.
- Manage day to day processing of endorsements, coverage/policy changes, billings, certificates, audits and general correspondence. Utilize all available resources to ensure timely completion of work.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, support staff, insurance markets and team.
- Keep client files in order in accordance with Company’s policy and documentation procedures; document all account activities in a manner which is clear and understandable by others.
Marketing Renewals and New Business
- Prepare underwriting submissions, assist Vice President in the selection of markets, and send completed submissions to markets in a professional and timely manner.
- Assess and act upon opportunities to develop additional account revenue by cross selling additional coverages or referrals.
- Follow up with markets and monitor the quote/underwriting process to ensure that we are meeting the necessary time frames established
- Prepare coverage letters, check policies for accuracy, issue binders, process invoices and set up files.
- California Brokers Property/Casualty License is required.
- Three to five years’ experience as an Commercial Account Manager. Commercial Real Estate a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience working with AMS 360 highly preferred.
- CIC designation preferred.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to develop solutions with both a traditional and creative approach, using all available resources to solve before seeking assistance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate and build trusted relationships with all levels of staff and external contacts.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Works with a sense of urgency as required to meet deadlines.
- Acts in a diplomatic manner and responds promptly to customer needs/requests.
- Able to prioritize workload and work under pressure.
Recruiter Contact Jpomelow@questpro.com