Regional TPA is seeking a Commercial Auto and General Liability adjuster for their Lawrenceville, GA office. This person will be handling low to moderately complex third party auto liability, general liability and property damage claims.
- Handle the claim adjustment process from intake to conclusion by conducting appropriate claim investigation, liability evaluations and making appropriate coverage decisions to determine payout.
- Carefully review and analyze all documents submitted to identify and contact all involved parties and witnesses, and initiate claim investigation. Interacting and negotiating with claimant attorneys is also preferred.
- Obtain, review and understand related reports and records such as police reports, repair estimates, and insured maintenance records and medical records.
- Understand how to handle auto and property salvage and calculate diminished value of automobiles and other personal property; review and handle subrogation claims and identify risk transfer opportunities.
- Work with and direct vendors, as required, to facilitate claims resolution. This may require direct negotiation with body shops, salvage buyers, storage facilities, and towing companies in an effort to control costs.
- Conduct damage management including properly managing the repair process, i.e.: mitigating storage, rental, early tow to salvage and other related expenses by working closely with appraisers, rental facilities, body shops, repair facilities and other vendors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 plus years and auto and general liability claims. Auto damage appraisal and total loss experience is a plus.
- An active Georgia Adjuster’s license.
- Possess knowledge and proficiency with 3rd party automobile, general and property adjustment and legal concepts such as actual and constructive notice, including motor vehicle laws, negligence laws, financial responsibility laws and limits, and comparative negligence.