Regional TPA located in GA is looking for a Commercial Litigation Adjuster for their office in Lawrenceville, GA. This individual will be handling complex general liability claims that involve mediation.
- Investigation, analysis, evaluation, negotiation and resolution of complex, high exposure governmental tort and civil rights claims and litigation through strong technical expertise and complex analysis.
- Apply the State of Georgia’s claim handling practices and legal limitations under the Georgia Tort Claim Act, and apply appropriately to each claim.
- Manage assigned claims; including investigation, coverage review, setting and implementing case strategy within guidelines, issuance of coverage letters as necessary, participate in insured, defense counsel, client meetings, large loss presentation meetings with the client, and mediation attendance.
- Partner with defense attorneys in setting and pursuing effective and cost-efficient litigation strategies for complex claims in litigation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10 plus years of commercial General Liability, litigation experience with specific exposure to civil rights, governmental entity claims. Any medical malpractice claims experience would be a plus.
- Must have Georgia state adjuster license and continuing education credits.
- High level of understanding of Georgia Tort Law