Our client is an insurtech who is intent on re-imaging commercial insurance for small businesses, e-commerce merchant, freelancer and startups. They are looking for several producer/account executive types to work remotely anywhere along the east coast.
These individual will help build and manage small and mid-commercial accounts, quote and rate new business leads, help scale a team of in-house insurance producers, manage customer insurance needs, and be a small mid-commercial insurance expert.
sSomeone who can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
should feel comfortable selling insurance, working autonomously, helping create new products, and meeting the insurance needs of insureds.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- P&C Commercial insurance sales and service
- Develop, analyze, and implement competitive insurance programs, providing various alternatives for client consideration. Prepare market, quote rates for renewals and new business
- Act as first and primary client point of contact to provide day-to-day service by responding to client questions and requests
- Growing a profitable book of business with strategic placement of business
- Insurance customer success, account management, or sales
- Support new business by following up on leads in a timely manner and supporting producers with quoting, binding, and issuing policies
- 5+ years of P&C commercial sales or brokerage experience
- Property and Casualty insurance experience required.
- Active P&C license in good standing
- Product knowledge and clear understanding of: General Liability, BOP, Workers' Compensation, Cyber, E&O / Professional Lines, Management Lines (including D&O, EPLI, Fiduciary, and Crime)
- Carrier knowledge: Familiarity with major commercial lines carriers, markets, E&S wholesalers
- Experience working with CRM/AMS and comparative rating platforms
- Excellent sales experience and communication skills: written, public speaking and presentation preparation.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and customer service skills, professionalism and tact
- Works well with others in a fast-paced environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues. Ability to train, delegate, provide oversight and give feedback
- Prior insurtech or startup work experience a plus
100% remote, preferably in the NYC area or anywhere on the east coast.