Our client, an A rated carrier, is looking for an experienced field property adjuster to handle commercial and personal lines property claims within the Rochester, MN area.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Handling complex property claims with minimal supervision and guidance from the manager.
- Conducting thorough investigations, evaluating damages and liability.
- Negotiating settlements with insureds, claimants and attorneys.
- Maintaining active file management, ensuring proper reserving,
- Consistently exhibiting a high level of customer service and adherence to department audit guidelines.
- 2 plus years of experience handling large and complex commercial and personal lines property claims
- Any prior estimating experience within the restoration industry would be a big plus
- Proficient with using Xactimate
100% field position located in the Rochester, MN
Company car, home office set up.