Field Property Claims Representative Southeastern IN for regional A rated carrier. This is a field based role and will service a territory inclusive of counties in Southeastern IN and will be local to that area, Northern KY, Cincinnati, OH or another city close by in OH.
Will investigate, assess damages and write property estimates for personal, commercial and farm property claims.
- Must be able to climb, access roofs, basements, crawlspaces, etc.
- One – Three years field property claims experience, required
- College degree, preferred
- Professional designation (CPCU, CSLA, AIC, etc.), strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Xactimate an added benefit
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable motor vehicle record
- Possess effective and positive interpersonal communication skills and demonstrating a professional, yet friendly demeanor
- Ability to set customer expectations and meet and/or exceed them
- Solid problem solving and decision-making abilities, in a timely good-faith manner while maintaining a strong sense of urgency
- Possessing excellent time management, organization, and efficiency skills
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively cope with difficult individuals and situations
Candidates must reside in southeastern IN, northern KY, in or around Cincinnati, OH.
Our client provides a competitive base salary, company vehicle, outstanding benefits, financial stability and a truly customer focused culture.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!