Remote Anywhere USA
We are partnered with a leading National Third-Party Administrator who has an exciting Claims Opportunity for a dynamic Commercial General Liability Adjuster w/valid NY License to serve a dynamic national Account as part of a high performing Claims Unit based remotely anywhere in USA.
Ideal Candidate will be an experienced, NY Licensed Adjuster a plus adept with Custom Client Engagement. This General Liability Specialist should have excellent tenure/enjoy working in TPA Environment
- NY license
- Premises liability experience – handling *residential property management companies is ideal. Tenet Issues, rental agreements, vendor tenders, etc.
- Experienced litigation adjuster
- General liability/product liability experience
- Proficient presentation, conducting virtual meetings on various platforms.
- Knowledge of all team member-related functions. Customer Focused – experience working in dedicated accounts is a plus.
Essential Job Function Overview
- Conducts or assigns full investigation and provides reports of investigation pertaining to new events, claims and legal actions.
- Negotiates claim settlement up to designated authority level.
- Proactively manage, coordinating support for investigation, and reviewing attorney invoices, monitors counsel for compliance with client guidelines.
- Represents Company in depositions, mediations, and trial monitoring as needed.
- Notify Claim to Carrier (Excess) generate claims status reports
- Calculates and assigns timely and appropriate reserves to claims, monitors reserve adequacy throughout claim life.
- Analyzes and processes complex or technically difficult general liability claims by investigating and gathering information to determine the exposure on the claim; manages.
Contact Recruiter Jpomelow@questpro.com