General Liability Adjuster – Public Entity
Hybrid- work remote with ability to attend Hearings Meetings and related business fxn in and around Orange County.
Nationwide Third Party Administrator (TPA) specializing in providing liability and property claims management and administration for clients in the private and public sectors is seeking an experienced, customer centric dedicated General Liability Claims Adjuster within commuting distance . This company is committed to investing in employees' development and providing a positive work environment where our employees feel valued!
- Executes on Client and Company strategies to achieve claims quality, customer service, and operational objectives.
- Proactively work claims to ensure file quality meets Company Claim Handling Guidelines as well as any client requirements.
- High level of productivity measured according to the age and complexity of the assigned caseload.
- Maintains a timely diary of claims.
- Consistently achieves audit scores of 90% and above.
- Focuses on providing the client with an outstanding work product.
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- May be required to prepare reports for clients and/or present claims in a roundtable setting or at a claim review.
- Develops strategies for claims resolution with file notes reflecting clarity, focus, control/management, and momentum.
- Identifies/utilizes vendors and effectively manages the vendors to achieve satisfactory results on both the expense and indemnity costs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in the Property & Casualty industry preferred. Public Entity experience highly preferred
- Five or more years of experience handling complex/litigated claims and litigation management.
- College degree preferred.
- Property & Casualty License Required.
- Insurance designation preferred.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- Holds and maintains necessary adjuster licenses in states where required.
- Knowledge of claims processes and procedures, in addition to the overall knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Read and understand legal documents.
- Communication Skills: Consistently and effectively communicates with a diverse spectrum of people across the organization and team. Must seek answers and clarification from management on information that is not understood to ensure the proper message is communicated.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making: Determines steps to obtain the best outcome of claim resolution. Considers short and long-term outcomes through decision-making sessions to ensure all stakeholders are involved.
Customer Service: Aligns and supports goals that promote client-centric culture. Services the needs of both internal and external client’s, understands all expectations of performance.