Life Insurance Strategy Advisor (Advanced Sales Planner)
Top rated national Brokerage General Agency (BGA) has multiple (different locations) full-time permanent job openings for experienced (Institutional) Life Insurance Sales and Wealth Planning professionals (external wholesaler/RVP type experience).
** These roles offer a fully guaranteed base salary, uncapped bonus potential and an exclusive territory **
We are looking for a seasoned Life/DI/LTC advisor who will work with Financial Advisors and Agents to help them learn and sell these products to their clients. These leads are high-net-worth clients at major institutional firms offering you outstanding bonus opportunities. If you have always felt that you have been limited in your career due to not having enough leads or a large enough marketing budget, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
You will be responsible for selling individual Life insurance, Long Term Care and Disability Insurance products as consultant and planner through exclusive partnerships with major Banking and Wealth Management firms in your region. You will need to be a polished business professional with a strong grasp of the Life Insurance industry drawing from past experience as a carrier agent, individual producer, wholesaler, etc. Strong presentation and communication skills are a must.
– In person or virtual meetings with clients of the Banking and Wealth Management clients. You will work hand in hand with the advisor and their clients who are seeking guidance and advice on how to use Life Insurance products as a part of their overall financial plan.
– Work with and assist other financial planners to develop financial plans in areas like wealth transfer, general business planning, etc.
– Generate Life Insurance, LTC and DI premium/revenue in your assigned region
– Support the Account Executives in developing and delivering tailored marketing programs
– Expand and develop relationships with Financial Advisors, Wealth Advisors and Banking partners in your assigned region
– Work with internal support teams to continuously move cases forward to final placement
Required experience includes:
– 2-5 years retail life insurance sales or point of sale experience (institutional experience is preferred)
– Strong presentation and communication skills and a consultative sales approach
– Ability to clearly communicate and apply advanced wealth transfer and business planning concepts including related tax and financial implications of these concepts to individual clients
– Able to work independently, self motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
– College degree preferred
– Designations such as CLU, ChFC, CFP, etc. are preferred
– Active Life & Health, 6 and 63 are strongly preferred
These are full time permanent positions offering a competitive starting base salary (not a draw) plus best in the business commission/bonus opportunities, highly qualified leads as well as outstanding medical and retirement benefits.
Locations where we have openings are: IL, WI, Southern CA and Houston
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered for one of these opportunities, then please email your resume to Jason Keck at [email protected]