Marketing Career need a relaunch – then do we have an opportunity for you!
Location Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Hybrid – willing to commute 1 day a week in office
One of QuestPro's most prestigious clients is looking for a dynamic innovative versatile Marketing Manager to develop and
execute digital marketing campaigns, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, provide sales support, and advance brand awareness. Responsible for digital marketing strategies, lead generation, data analytics, member communications and reports, events, and website support.
Market Manager will work along side and report directly to the CEO in home office in Baton Rouge and collaborate collaboratively with the VP of Business Development, VP of Patient Safety and Risk, and Communications Specialist.
Friday Afternoons off | 1 day in office located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Excellent Benefits | Supportive Inviting Team environment
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop successful marketing campaigns with specific objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost brand awareness and drive qualified traffic
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and
- extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with existing teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Webinar organization and production including coordinating and overseeing production to ensure video and audio quality, editing and producing final product and broadcasting recorded webinar. Responsible for the entire life cycle of the webinar from production to registration to broadcast and rebroadcast using internal platforms
- Live Event Management for off-site training events including event planning, logistics, coordinating assets and producing related materials.
- Work collaboratively with and supervise Communications Specialist, prioritizing tasks and approving final work product.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with internal and external creative teams, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and
- Analysis, optimize accordingly and report on performance of marketing campaigns
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity, making sense of metrics and best practices in online marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, and optimizing google ad word campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages
- 4+years in similar role
- exposure to working in around representing healthcare industry is a a plus
- Proficiency with digital marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Search Engine Optimization
- Current on trend latest technology leveraging AI etc.
- Project Management
- Previous experience with Salesforce
- Established press and media contact