Regional Account Executive | IME
National Managed Care Company is seeking a Sales Representative/Account Manager to work with their sales team. Individual should demonstrate high impact, high value client relationship-building skills and sales/business development experience to significantly impact Company’s sales growth targets within West Coast Key Markets CO, ID
The individual will work with the support of the organization to develop the local accounts within the specified area.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and follow a strategic sales plan to achieve set goals for a specific territory.
- Generate business from new accounts.
- Generate new business within existing accounts
- Meet weekly activity and production goals
- Work with Sales Management to target volume growth by individual requester within target accounts.
- IME and Peer Review background a plus.
- 2+ years of Claims Experience within the Workers Compensation or Auto/Liability claims arena.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interest in outside sales activities.
- Demonstrated impact in previous organizations.
- Ability and experience with technology and the ability to learn and articulate our system capabilities.
- Proven leadership skills.
Skills: claims, workers compensation, manager care, IME,
Benefits: yes Bonus yes
Recruiter Contact: [email protected]