Our client, an established A rated carrier is looking for a commercial claims representative located in Southern WI that will handle Construction Defect, General Liability Property Damage and Bodily Injury claims.
- Negotiating settlements with insureds, claimants, and attorneys.
- Conducting on-site field investigations
- Responsible for active file management, ensuring files are adequately reserved, writing reservation of rights and coverage denials, and presentation of claims.
- Serve as a trainer and subject matter expert for the entire division.
- Consistently exhibit a high level of customer service and adherence to department best practices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 plus years of experience handling commercial auto, general liability claims, with a focus on larger and more complex claims
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Associate in Claims designation
- CPCU coursework or other continuing education designation.
Position will be a work from home anywhere in Southern WI. Company car provided.