The Regional Sales Manager position will be responsible for new business development within the NE region (Mass, RI, NH, ME & VT). Expectations include identifying new clients, establishing relationships and addressing client needs to build and grow business and expand client base.
Does the idea of jumping into a new territory where you get to build the business from the ground up appeal to you? Directing and driving new business that you can tie directly to your efforts get you out of bed and fired up each morning? Does beating your competition and making money keep you motivated?
BASE SALARY PLUS QUARTERLY COMMISSION, 401K, HEALTHCARE
Requirements: Minimum of 3 years prior B2B business development or adjusting experience and the ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision. Honesty, hard work and respect for clients and coworkers is a must.
- Responsible for the new business development to prospective clients and account management of existing clients (i.e. insurance carriers, TPA’s and law firms)
- Strengthen relationships with current clients through periodic face-to-face meeting and training seminars.
- Increase market share.
- Maintains and updates CRM database.
- Identify and participate in industry events, trade shows, conferences and educational seminars
- Ideal candidate location is north of NH or north of Boston
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Track record of honesty, reliability, responsibility and success
- Experience or familiarity within the insurance claims industry is preferred.
- 30% – 50% travel is required; up to 2 nights a week away from home