Our client is a leading textile and plastics company in OH and is looking for a Risk Analyst. This person will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s insurance programs, including negotiating rates during renewal season.
- Responsible for all aspects of the company’s insurance programs including but not limited to General Liability, Automobile Liability, Non-Ohio Workers’ Compensation, Umbrella Liability, Property Coverage, Financial & Professional Liability, Aircraft Insurance, and Cybersecurity
- Leads the annual renewal process to procure insurance
- Negotiates with and manages the relationship with our outside insurance broker
- Monitors and analyzes risks, making recommendations on appropriate types and levels of insurance
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with associates, insurance broker, adjustors, insurance companies, attorneys, and other outside agencies and organizations
The ideal candidate will have:
– 2 plus years of insurance experience in risk management, insurance agency/broker account management or commercial underwriting.
– Highly organized who puts a premium on attention to detail
– Any experience in fleet management or asset management would be a big plus.
Will be in the office for the 1st 6 months and then work a hybrid schedule (2-3 days in the office).