We are currently partnered with one of the fastest greater growing, Passionate, case management companies in the industry who has an immediate need for an experienced RN Field Case Manager to make a difference serving greater Redding Area injured workers. Whether you’re looking for a new professional home, want to spend more time impacting the file vs typing reports or just need to a career reboot and want to make more money don’t hesitate to apply, this is the position for you! We're looking for proactive nursing professionals – experience working directly with Employers a plus. Company is very team oriented and VALUES RN Case Manager contribution. The RN Nurse Case Manager in this territory as in all areas will be well supported and generously compensated!
Main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Utilizing clinical/nursing skills to help coordinate the Injured Workers’ treatment program while maximizing quality of care and cost containment
- Performing three-point contact with the employer, injured worker and providers onsite within a dedicate account setting; Case Manager will be client facing
- RN Case Manager will be responsible for interacting with the client on a daily basis and work with employees right at the time they become injured
- Valid CA RN License, CCM Certified preferred
- Fluent both Spanish & English
- Prior Workers' Compensation Case Management experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to work M-F during core business hrs full time 40hrs work week