Executive Sales Consultant – South Florida
The Executive Sales Consultant is responsible for achieving sales goals by attaining new contracts and developing broker relationships within health & benefits insurance industry. Develop and implement sales strategies and utilizes selling techniques to acquire new medical and specialty business through agents/brokers.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Meet or achieve sales goals from new group submissions.
- Conducts agency training and assists agents in the development of marketing plans and lead acquisition including, but not limited to agent websites, quoting and e-mail marketing.
- Maintain frequent and effective contact with brokers and build active selling relationships to increase sales of all product lines.
- Prospect new or inactive brokers to find new sales opportunities.
- Participate in a variety of industry events and conferences to generate new agency leads and develop new business opportunities.
- Make outbound sales calls and follow up calls to active brokers and high potential brokers.
Additional Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years of Group Health / Employee Benefits Insurance Sales experience.
- Valid Florida Life/Health insurance license.
- Existing agency / broker contacts.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.