Large Loss Field Property Adjuster needed in Indiana for A rated regional carrier. Will handle commercial, homeowners, and farm & ranch. Position is more heavily weighted with commercial claims.
Looking for candidates with strong technical knowledge, ability to handle business interruption, etc.
This is a field based role including a vehicle (truck), equipment, estimating software etc. Can be based anywhere in IN, eastern IL, northern KY, or in/around the Cincinnati, OH area.
Will investigate, assess damages and write property estimates for personal, commercial and farm property claims.
- Must be able to climb, access roofs, basements, crawlspaces, etc.
- One – Three years field property claims experience, required
- College degree, preferred
- Professional designation (CPCU, CSLA, AIC, etc.), strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Xactimate an added benefit
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable motor vehicle record
- Possess effective and positive interpersonal communication skills and demonstrating a professional, yet friendly demeanor
- Ability to set customer expectations and meet and/or exceed them
- Solid problem solving and decision-making abilities, in a timely good-faith manner while maintaining a strong sense of urgency
- Possessing excellent time management, organization, and efficiency skills
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively cope with difficult individuals and situations
Our client provides a competitive base salary, company vehicle, outstanding benefits, financial stability and a truly customer focused culture.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!