SVP Operations & Administration
(Life and Annuity Insurance experience is a must)
Questpro Insurance Staffing is partnering with a top-rated Life and Annuity Carrier to help hire their next SVP of Administration and Operations. This Officer level role will report to the President and have oversight of most of the company Operations including New Business, Underwriting, Operations, Licensing/Contracting, etc. This is an Executive level role with direct collaboration with other senior executives and will also oversee all general services provided to agents, customers and internal administrative/operational areas.
Deep knowledge and experience with the traditional Life/Annuity Insurance industry is a must. Annuity is a must. Strong leadership skills, including leading other Managers/Directors is required. Experience with Board Meetings, influencing and presenting to the Board will also be required.
Position responsibilities include:
– Develop and implement operational frameworks, policies and strategies.
– Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization
– Optimize processes for handling Life/Annuity new business, Operations, Administrative Services Customer Support and Information Services
– Work directly with the President to ensure the operational success
– Develop and present regular reports on service functions, strategic initiatives, and compliance policies and guidelines
– Develop KPI and Metrics to evaluate overall operational and organizational performance
– Develop long term strategic planning and road mapping along with other senior leaders
– Provide deep analysis of budgets, operational reports, and industry trends to assist the CEO, President and Board of Directors.
– Develop and implement continuous improvement strategies
– Make decisions regarding any Regulatory actions needed
– Review and monitor overall company financial performance
– Regularly meet with President and Executives and present at Board meetings
– Lead and advise on special committees/task forces
– Work with outside Business Consultants as needed
– Drive strategic Operational and Administrative initiatives
Required experience includes:
– 15+ years Life/Annuity Industry experience
– 10+ years of Strategic Level Operations/Admin experience
– 10+ years of Leadership and Management experience
– Bachelors degree or higher
– Demonstrated knowledge of areas such as New Business, Underwriting, POS, Licensing, Contracting, Service/Support, Operations in Life and/or Annuity line of business
– Empathetic leader who strives to develop their staff for bigger roles
– Strong decision maker who can use analytics to improve business decisions
– Process and systems oriented with the ability to work with IT/Technology
– Executive level presenter comfortable in Board Meeting settings
– Forward thinker able to “see around the corner”
– Demonstrated experience with related Operational and Administrative systems and platforms, integrations/conversions, etc.
– Energetic, Optimistic leader who is able to develop trust and gain commitment from staff
– Big picture and forward-looking thinker with the ability to influence decision makers
This is a full-time permanent position. This position is not remote but will be hybrid (must be local) Relocation will be offered if needed. Our client is offering outstanding salary, amazing corporate medical and retirement benefits as well as generous PTO, family first culture and great work life balance (37 hour work week).
If you have the required knowledge and experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please email your resume to Jason Keck at firstname.lastname@example.org
See all current openings at www.questpro.com