Underwriting Assistant – Hybrid – Arlington Texas – Temp to possible Hire
- Knowledge and experience in property/casualty insurance including coverage, rating, terminology, and technical procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Energetic, self-motivated individuals who are goal-oriented and can thrive in a team environment.
- 1-3 years of insurance experience with an MGA or Wholesaler Broker is preferred.
- P&C license required.
- Support clients and the underwriting team including the processing of quotes, inspection reviews, and endorsements.
- Reviewing submissions information required to issue new or renewal quotes.
- Rating and preparation of new or renewal quotes as directed by the Underwriter.
- Data entry into multiple internet-based rating systems while understanding and being knowledgeable of company markets and underwriting guidelines.
- Ability to communicate with agents to answer questions about coverage or policies.
- Maintain administration system and follow-up for receipt of policies, endorsements, inspections, correspondence, etc.