Vice President Claims & Policy Owner Benefits (Individual Life Insurance/Annuity)
Questpro is working with a highly rated Life and Annuity carrier to help them identify qualified candidates for a Vice President level role with oversight of Claims, Client Services and Policy Owner Benefits. This role will require strong leadership skills and experience combined with deep knowledge of the Life Insurance and Annuity industry. It will also require in depth knowledge of Life Insurance Claims, Client Service/Call Center and Policy Benefits for both the individual policy holders and agents/brokers.
Experience required includes:
– Bachelor’s degree highly desired
– Minimum of 8 years industry experience (Individual Life Insurance and/or Annuity)
– 3+ years team leadership experience (will have managers reporting directly)
– Proven experience leading teams in these areas: Claims, Client/Agent Services, Policy Owner Benefits
– Daily oversight of Claims, Policy Owner Benefits and Client/Agent Services
– Daily oversight of Call center and Imaging areas
– Building a culture of accountability with your teams
– Design and implement the customer journey (policy holders and agents)
– Continuous improvement in systems and technology for your area
– Team building and performance management (KPI, metrics, reporting)
– Budget planning and management
– Auditing your areas like quality assurance, client satisfaction, etc.
– Compliance and regulatory controls and oversight
– Strategic and Operational planning and road mapping
– Control over the process for death benefits on Life and Annuity claims (Domestic and Intl)
– Responding to requests on policy questions, cash values, interest rates, etc.
– Handling investigations for cause of death
– Final decisions on claims payments up to 50,000
– Reporting on taxable gains and distributions for Life/Annuity policies
– Oversight of SLA’s for your area
– Committee work as assigned
This is a full-time, permanent role and will be considered part of the Officer team. Our client will be offering outstanding pay, benefits, PTO and a culture you can be proud of.
Because this is a senior level leadership role our client will be requiring this person to be on site daily/weekly and full time remote is not an option. Relocation assistance will be offered if needed. Location is Austin, Texas.
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please email your resume to Jason Keck at [email protected]
See all current openings at www.questpro.com