VP Sales and Distribution – Individual Life Insurance
Highly rated Life and Health Insurance company has an exciting newly created job opening for a seasoned Life Insurance Sales Leader who can grow sales! As VP of Distribution, you will be member of the strategic leadership team and have responsibility for overall sales objectives. You will work closely with the CMO and other Executive leaders internally and (3rd party-Independent distribution partners). Experience with Life Insurance and 3rd party distribution is a must. International is desired.
Our client is looking for a proven strategic sales and distribution leader to help build and scale across all lines. We need a strong team builder and motivator, someone with a strong network and someone who is able to add significant value strategically with a focus on driving revenue.
You will also be instrumental in developing and implementing strategies for product, territory, staff and team building, forecasting and projections, strategic initiatives in sales and distribution and working daily with the C suite. Experience with Independent distribution and brokerage distribution channels is required. The ability to develop and execute on strategies and tactics for growth and expansion in target markets is the key to success. Experience with agent/agency on-boarding, sales and marketing planning, using technology like SalesForce, lead generation, targeted agency communications, contract management, and the identification of future sales leaders is required.
Experience in International markets (LatAm) or Foreign National business is a plus.
Required Skills and experience:
– Deep knowledge of Life Insurance product Sales and Distribution strategies.
– Proven experience working with independent and 3rd party distribution partners
– Proven ability to develop and implement growth strategies and initiatives specific to the Life and Health Insurance industry.
– Proven knowledge of related laws and regulations, products, industry trends, competitors, financial issues, and related marketplace data.
– Proven people manager and team builder
– Strong collaborator at the executive level
– Proven experience with product development and enhancement strategies
Qualifications and Education requirements:
– 10-15+ years of Life Insurance industry sales and distribution experience
– 5-10+ years of strategic level sales and distribution leadership
– Deep knowledge of Independent and Brokerage distribution channels
– Proven expertise in developing and executing strategy related to agency/broker field force growth and increasing agent/broker appointments, agent/broker incentives, as well as innovation and transformation initiatives related to agent/broker experience.
– Strong business and operations acumen, including experience in forecasting and budgeting for a sales organization
– Experience with sales related analytics tools is desired
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
– Industry designations preferred, CLU, FLMI, etc.
– Ability to travel both domestic and international
Our client is open to either remote or on site/hybrid but will require travel domestic and some international as well.
Our client will be a competitive compensation package with guarantee and bonus and opportunity to move to the next level.
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to be considered for this opening, please email your resume to Jason Keck at firstname.lastname@example.org